Melcare®Manuka +™ NASAL SPRAY
Helps Breathe easier, Clear nasal cavity, and relieves congestion
Melcare® Nasal Spray contains Leptospermum sp (Manuka) honey. Leptospermum sp (Manuka) has a naturally low pH and high osmotic potential. Manuka+ Nasal Spray helps clear the nasal cavity providing temporary relief from congestion.
- Remove cap
- Use 1 -2 sprays per nostril as needed
- Direct nozzle into your nostril.
- Fully depress the pump once or twice. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle with clean dry tissue after use
INGREDIENTS (patent pending):Purified water, antibacterial Leptospermum sp honey (AUS/NZL Manuka), sodium chloride, citric acid, benzoic acid.
Preservative: Benzoic acid
Melcare’s Manuka+ Nasal Spray is preserved with benzoic acid, a compound naturally found in Leptospermum sp honey.
- Single patient use only;
- Do Not use if hypersensitive to bee products or the preservative benzoic acid;
- Not suitable for persons with irritated nasal linings or suspected sinus infection.
The low pH of Manuka+ Nasal Spray may result in transient discomfort;
- For any reaction other than transient discomfort cease use and contact your health care professional;
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by pain or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition;
- Not recommended for children under 12 years without medical advice;
- Replace cap after use;
- Do not use if carton tamper seal is broken before first use;
- Discard 2 months after opening.
You will normally receive your order within 2-5 days. Due COVID-19 there may be some minor delays on some Products.