SKU: MDDENS Category: Contact Lens Drops and Solutions
Use the eye drops and nasal sprays together to increase the effectiveness of both products.
- Use the Nasal Spray as needed (day or night)
- Use the Dry Eye Drops throughout the day
- Use the Antibacterial Gel before going to bed each night
- Additional information
Melcare’s Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops contains a standardised antibacterial Manuka honey developed from Leptospermum sp. and is preservative free.
This is the original product and is the highest concentration available. Melcare’s Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops assist in the treatment of allergic blepharitis but must be used in consultation with your medical practitioner.
Will assist in the treatment of allergic blepharitis but must be used in consultation with your medical practitioner.
Aqueous tear deficiency
- Colonised ocular surface
The only adverse effects noted with the use of Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops in the eye are stinging and redness. No serious adverse effects are noted. It is recommended that the use of the Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops be initially managed under the supervision of an eye care practitioner.
- Single patient use only
- Use should be managed under the supervision of an eye care professional.
- For any reaction other than the transient stinging and redness, cease use and contact your eye care professional.
- DO NOT use if hypersensitive to bee products.
- Do not instil whilst wearing contact lenses.
- Wait at least 30 minutes before inserting contact lenses.
- Replace cap after use.
- Make sure tamper seal is in place before first use.
The Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Gel and Eye Drops have been specifically manufactured and refined to be used for eye relief. Manuka Honey from the supermarket shelves is not processed in the same manner and still contains wax and therefore is inadvisable to use in any close proximity to your eyes.
Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops are able to be sent, like all of our products, world-wide.